Description of Facebook Messenger
Facebook Messenger, a Fb.Ms app is an app to chat with many friends worldwide, speaking a variety of languages and is available for some systems, including Windows, Macintosh, Android, ios.
The user is not required to have a Facebook login account, so they can use it by creating an account by phone number, and currently, users can enter it by smartphone.
This program has many features and features that are rarely found in other programs and vary as follows:
- Find out who is calling, exchange messages, talk to each one individually or host four of them in one frame to discuss a group.
- Voice talk instead of text writing.
- Share photos, send files and share them with connected parties.
- Easy access to geographical location.
- Performs the joint tasks between the sender and the addressee.
- Install several competent applications to take advantage of its multiple benefits and gain all the different privileges.
- We are featuring music, Spotify, Animated Picture and File Save.
Since Facebook Messenger is of great importance to its users and its producer, and although it occasionally adds some useful updates to the ability to compete, it turns out five information and tips that many may not know, they are represented in the following key points:
- Send money by following Messenger to friends and family, and all your data is encrypted based on your payment card by a team to monitor the transfer process to see whether it is secure or not.
- Make the secret chat by clicking on the "Create message" icon at the top left of the screen.
- You can play games, and there are up to 50 games available to play live. You can play them with your friends.
Each program is not without flaws. It is formed in that it drains the battery significantly and confuses humans because of the poor connectivity. If someone wants to see some transmitters by the owners, it is automatically integrated into Facebook, causing a nuisance to the user.
Facebook continues to show notifications even if it's not installed on your mobile, so we need to reinstall Messenger.
It shows the beneficiary's last appearance and does not allow him to hide it, so we cannot ignore the incoming without the owners knowing it.
It requires storage and consumes more RAM, and includes block, which becomes a lousy source for some people, to prevent communication.